Most of us try to control our sugar cravings (and our lives.) We try to manage and manipulate so that life meets our expectations.
But life is messy and impermanent. How do you make peace with life as it is? How do we make peace with ourselves? And what does this have to do with sugar?
In this video, I describe my shift in moving from control and manage to care and flow – both with sugar and with my very life. Moving from control to care is how I healed some of the shame I felt about, “It’s all my fault.” It’s how I found deep peace with the most painful parts of my life – challenges with things like depression and anxiety.
- If the ideas expressed in this video appeal to you, then you may consider trying my 30 Day Lift. It’s a follow-up to the book Overcoming Sugar Addiction, and is designed to gently guide you, lift you, through a transition to eating less sugar.
- You may also enjoy watching these videos:
- How I tamed my little sugar binge devil
- How to eat less sugar during the holidays
- How I befriended my depression